Friday, November 12, 2010

3 Bugs in a Rug Promotion

I finally finished listing all the fabulous new 3 Bugs in a Rug product that I just picked up.  That was a job!  To celebrate I have a BLOGSPOT AND FACEBOOK ONLY SPECIAL for those of you following me here.  (I know we are few and far between because I am relatively new, but we're growing and I want to spoil you!)  From now until Thanksgiving (Nov 25) for every 3 Bugs in a Rug paper pack you buy ( no matter the size) get FIVE FREE randomly selected 6x6 papers!  (You need to leave me a message of FIVE FREE with your order since this is just YOUR SPECIAL!  Paper packs vary from 12 sheets to 36 Sheets.  You will love the variety of styles, colors and patterns!  And don't forget to look for their matching brads and stickers!  Check out some of them now at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CloseoutGirl/search?search_query=3+bugs+in+a+rug&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5946038&shopname=CloseoutGirl

Here are just some:



Simple Pleasures
 


Let It Snow
 

Chalk Garden


To the Rescue


Butterfly Kisses


Happy Bird Day


No comments:

Post a Comment