Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Special

New Year Special! Let's start the new year out with a bang! Order $15 or more of product (etsy or artfire) and I will personally make you 6 darling heart die cut embellishments. I'm thinking glitter, chalk, rhinestones, 3D flowers......hmmm (not necessarily together!) My name is on the line here, so be sure I'll make them darling!  Just send me a message of "6 hearts" with your order! Offer good til Jan 8, only for my facebook friends and blog followers! =)

Here are some awesome new Valentines ribbon packs I just got in!  Get these bad boys while you can!  Only $.50 each spool!  (Oh, I know I'm good to you!)  $3 for the 6 pack.  These are only on Etsy right now, but I can transfer them over to artfire easy enough if you want me to!

http://www.closeoutgirl.etsy.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment