Friday, August 12, 2011

FREE Cosmo Cricket Stickers

Hi everyone!  I'm so sorry I have totally ignored this blog!  I have done so much and gotten so much new product in that it's been too overwhelming to write!  I'm determined to start anew and make this a place you WANT to come to check out the current specials and the newest AMAZING prices and products that have come in!

COSMO CRICKET has recently been added!  I got tons of beautiful new paper packs, stickers, paper elements, journal cards, and more!  (Still with several items that need to be listed....)  To celebrate their new arrival:

FREE Cosmo Cricket sticker sheet with every 5 Cosmo Cricket sticker sheets you buy!  Just write the FREE one (s) you want in the comments with your order and I will add them.  They are only $1 each so stock up now!  Look for the matching paper packs as well!!!

Start your journey to some new FABULOUS deals here!

Here are some pics of the stickers, but I think there are more.........




























No comments:

Post a Comment