Monday, August 22, 2011

New BasicGrey!!!!!!!!

Have you SEEN the new BasicGrey I just got in?  I always have a great selection, but this tops it all.  I've been getting a huge frenzy in my shop!  When you see it, you'll know why.......  I got a lot of GORGEOUS products at AMAZING prices, a lot of which was not available to most retailers!  It is selling fast, so come get what you want now!  10 BasicGrey paper pads can fit in a flat rate envelope, so fill 'er up and let me make you a reserved listing.  $6.50 flat rate shipping for US customers and $15 flat rate shipping for my international customers.  Either way.....you win!  (But you've got to contact me first for the flat rate prices. =)


Here are just the items from the Marjolaine collection:  
(Grab a towel, you may drool)











No comments:

Post a Comment