Saturday, August 27, 2011

Get FREE Product just by buying your favorite BasicGrey!

Wow!  What a whirlwind since I got all that new BasicGrey in!  It has been selling like crazy, and I understand why!  I'm so blessed to have gotten some exclusive fabulous deals on so much great product!  (I just ordered several more new things I didn't get with the first order......=)

Now that I have time to think.......I'd love to give away some more great stuff!   Spend $18 or more on any ONE BasicGrey collection and get a FREE pack of Imaginisce Floral Fleurish Flowers!  ($4 retail value)  All you have to do is have your total from ONE collection add up to $18 or more, before shipping, and write "FREE Imaginisce flowers" in the comments with your order!

For example:

1 x Marjolaine Paper Pad = $3.35
2 x Marjolaine Epoxy Stickers = $3.98
1 x Marjolaine Woolies = $2.50
1 x Marjolaine Stitched Brads = $2.50
1 x Marjolaine Buttons = $2.50
1 x Marjolaine Pops = $1.99
1 x Marjolaine Take Notes = $2.50

TOTAL Marjolaine = $19.32  would qualify you for your FREE Imaginisce flower pack!   ($4 value)

*YES!  You can order other products with this order AND you can get this in a reserved listing BUT you must have an $18 total from one collection.  Collections include:  Marjolaine, Jovial, Pyrus, Kioshi, Oliver, Olivia, Capella, Curio, Wander, Life of the Party, Lauderdale, Max & Whiskers, and Hop Scotch.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me.

More pics of great new BasicGrey.........(Pyrus collection)














No comments:

Post a Comment